A steep mountain road has a grade of 8%, which means that the road rises 8 feet vertically for every 100 feet it travels horizontally. write the grade as a ratio in simplest form.

Answers

Answer 1
Answer: 8/100, both can be divided by four, so in simplest form 2/25

Related Questions

PLEASE HELP RLLY NEED IT GUYS
What are the zeroes of f(x) = y2 - 2x - 3?
What is 10 squared then the cube root of that
What is this equation???? m=y2-y1\y2-y1​
Which statement is true about points located in quadrant I in the coordinateplane?A. The x-coordinate is negative, and the y-coordinate is negative.B. The x-coordinate is positive, and the y-coordinate is positive.C. The x-coordinate is positive, and the y-coordinate is negative.O D. The x-coordinate is negative, and the y-coordinate is positive.Please hurry

Solve for e.
9e + 4 = -5e + 14 + 13e

Answers

Answer:

e = 10

Step-by-step explanation:

In this problem we are told to solve for e. This means we need to isolate the variable e, leaving it completely by itself on one side of the equation.

9e + 4 = -5e + 14 + 13e

We can do this multiple ways, but I will show you how I would do it.

First I would subtract 4 from both sides.

9e + 4 = -5e + 14 + 13e

9e = -5e + 14 + 13e - 4

We can simplify the right side of the equation down by subtracting four from 14.

9e = -5e + 10 + 13e

Next, let's simplify our algebraic expressions. We can subtract 5e from 13e (or add -5e to 13e whatever tickles your fancy)

-5e + 13e = 8e

9e = 8e + 10

Now we subtract algebraic expression 8e from both sides

9e - 8e = 10

All of our expressions with the variable e are now on one side but we aren't done yet. Compute 9e - 8e.

9e - 8e = 10

1e = 10

or

e = 10

We have isolated e! Our final answer is e = 10

Help please I don’t get this

Answers

Answer:

$2.35 for one video

Step-by-step explanation:

You set up two equations:

$7.50= p + 2v

$12.20= p + 4v

You then set both equal to p

p=-4v+12.20 and p=-2v+7.50

So you can set them equal to each other and solve for v (the cost of one video)

v= $2.35  

Suppose the results indicate that the null hypothesis should be rejected; thus, it is possible that a type I error has been committed. Given the type of error made in this situation, what could researchers do to reduce the risk of this error? Increase the sample size. Choose a 0.01 significance level instead of a 0.05 significance level.

Answers

Answer:

You need to Choose a 0.01 significance level , instead of 0.05 significance level.

Step-by-step explanation:

Consider the provided information.

It is given that type I error has been committed.

Type I error occur, if we rejected the null hypothesis even null hypothesis is true.

We reject the null hypothesis if p-value < α

Accept the null hypothesis if p-value ≥ α

According to given condition the value of α is 0.05  that means 95% chance that your assumption is correct and 5% chance that assumption is wrong.

In order to reduce the risk of this error you need to increase the significance level so that the value of α becomes lower than the p value.

lower α means you will be less likely to detect a true difference if one really exists.

Hence, you need to Choose a 0.01 significance level , instead of 0.05 significance level.

Therese is throwing a party and wants to make goodie bags. She has 26 lollipops and 14 tootsie rolls. What is the greatest amount of goodie bags can she make? How many lollipops will be in each? How many tootsie rolls?

Answers

She can make 2 goodie bags.

13 lollipops

17 tootsie rolls

The GCF (greatest common factor) of 26 and 14 is 2; therefore making the greatest number of goodie bags she can make is 2.

If you divide both the numbers (26,14) by 2, you get 13 and 17.

Please mark branliest if this helped

Evaluate the expression 9x - 5 for the values of x given in the first column.Value of x Value of expression
5
4
129
6
7

Answers

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

Expression : 9x - 5

To fill the table using the expression, you have to replace each value with x and solve the expression.

The answer is attached to the picture.

Answer:

Step-by-step explanation:

To fill the table using the expression

you have to replace each value with x and solve the expression

If the statement shown is rewritten as a conditional statement in if-then form, which best describes the conclusion? When a number is divisible by 9, the number is divisible by 3.

Answers

Answer:

when a number is divisible by 9, then the number is divisible by 3.

Step-by-step explanation:

They tell us "When a number is divisible by 9, the number is divisible by 3" we could change it by:

when a number is divisible by 9, then the number is divisible by 3.

Which makes sense because the number 9 is a multiple of the number 3, which means that the 9 can be divided by 3, therefore, if the number can be divided by 9, in the same way it can be divided by 3 .

The statement "When a number is divisible by 9, the number is divisible by 3" can be rewritten in if-then form as: If a number is divisible by 9, then the number is divisible by 3.

In this case, the conclusion is that the number is divisible by 3.

Here is a table that summarizes the if-then form of the statement:

| Hypothesis | Conclusion |

|---|---|---|

| A number is divisible by 9 | The number is divisible by 3 |

In other words, if the hypothesis is true (i.e., the number is divisible by 9), then the conclusion must also be true (i.e., the number is divisible by 3).

Here is an example:

Hypothesis: The number 18 is divisible by 9.

Conclusion: The number 18 is divisible by 3.

Both the hypothesis and the conclusion are true, so the if-then statement is true.

For such more question on divisible

brainly.com/question/29373718

#SPJ3