1. If the frequency of the sound is increased then the pitch will ___________________ Because______________________________.2. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the frequency increases.
3. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
4. How does changing the amplitude of a sound wave affect the pitch of the sound?
5. If the amplitude of the sound is increased then the pitch will ________________________ Because___________________________________.
6. Using your own words describe what happens to the pitch as the amplitude increases.
7. Was your hypothesis correct, and why?
8. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
9. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when amplitude is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
10. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the amplitude increases
11. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
12. Set up an Oscillating string with No End
13. Write a hypothesis of what you think will happen to the wavelength when frequency is increased. Write it as an If… then because statement.
14. Using your own words describe what happens to the wavelength as the frequency increases.
15. Was your hypothesis correct and why?
16. As the frequency of a sound wave increase pitch ________________________________
17. As the amplitude increases pitch ___________________________
18. As amplitude increases wavelength ______________________
19. As the frequency of a wave increases the wavelength ___________________
Idk really know exactly but it might be 1.4
The passage below can be revised to make it more concise. Which word is a modifier that can be eliminated because it adds no meaning?
Dr. Madison is somewhat skeptical about stories of global warming. She has gathered scientific data in remote areas to prove her position. A. Somewhat B. Global C. Scientific D. Remote
A. Somewhat. The sentence still makes sense without it, and it doesn't matter how skeptical she is since she's still doing research either way, so it can be cut out.
the answer is A somewhat
Need help with these two please!!!
Hope this helps ;)
personification:the attribution of a personal nature or human characteristics to something nonhuman, or the representation of an abstract quality in human form.
simile:a figure of speech involving the comparison of one thing with another thing of a different kind, used to make a description more emphatic or vivid (e.g., as brave as a lion, crazy like a fox(Using as or like)).
alliteration:the occurrence of the same letter or sound at the beginning of adjacent or closely connected words.
metaphor:a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
hyperbole:exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
PLEASE MARK AS BRAINLIST ;)
WILL GIVE BRAILIEST!!!!HELP ASAP!!
Review the beginning of the story. Why does Ron say he may need to "amputate" something if Alicia gets bitten? Be sure to use the text to support your answer.
So it dosent fester to the rest of the body.
If she gets bit in the leg she will need to cut it off so it dosent infect the rest of her body and then she would die.
So it doesn't fester to the rest of the body.
PLEASE USE SUBSEQUENTLY IN AN EASY SENTENCE (5TH GRADE LEVEL PLEASE)LESS THAN 15 WORDS OR JUST EASY SENTENCE
Last night, I made a sandwich from a little pack of leftover salami that I found in the back of the fridge, and subsequently I became sick to my stomach.
Here is a sentence using the word subsequently. Subsequently means "afterward". So, a sentence using subsequently could be: After eating pizza, I subsequently proceeded to my house.
Hope it helps :)
How does the overall structure of “Conservation as a National Duty” facilitate the development of ideas in the speech?A. The descriptive structure provides detailed information about each type of natural resource and why it is important. B. The chronological structure explains how the use of natural resources has evolved and expanded over time. C. The problem-and-solution structure establishes how the problem came to be, describes the potential outcomes, and suggests actions for resolution. D. The cause-and-effect structure tells how each type of natural resource is used and explains the specific effects of the resources’ usage on the environment.
I believe the correct answer is C. The problem-and-solution structure establishes how the problem came to be, describes the potential outcomes, and suggests actions for resolution.
Roosevelt's famous speech about conservation does indeed refer to history - both American and the whole world's history. But it only does so in order to provide a deeper insight into the nature of the problem. He uses historic references to outline the problem (exhaustion of resources). Then, he proposes solutions to this problem.
True, America's natural resources were a great driver of economic and national growth. However, according to Roosevelt, if Americans don't adopt a new perspective and start thinking about their posterity, soon there won't be much left to work with. There are two categories of resources, each of which require a separate course of action:
Exhaustible resources such as metals and minerals. The exhaustion can't be stopped, but it can be deferred until, hopefully, scientists come up with something to replace them.
Renewable resources such as wood, water, soil. It is possible to prevent their exhaustion, but it's also possible to improve them for future generations.
What are prefixes and suffixes?
Prefixes are added to the beginning of a word. They make a new word along with suffixes. Suffixes are added to the end of words.
Prefixes are the beginning part of the word and suffixes are the end part of the word. :)