Your manager comes up to you and says that you need to install a vpn server so that users can work while they are doing sales calls with customers. your manager wants you to make it as secure as possible with the vpn technologies that appear in this lesson. how would you configure the server?
I haven't seen your lesson, but I would:
- Not use PPTP, but rather OpenVPN or equivalent - Consider using client certificates - Consider using a token generator (a piece of hardware that generates access codes).
Load the titanic sample dataset from the Seaborn library into Python using a Pandas dataframe, and visualize the dataset. Create a distribution plot (histogram) of survival conditional on age and gender
Following is given the data as required.
The images for histograms for age and gender are also attached below.
I hope it will help you!
Hello,Can you please help me with the following questions: 3. You enjoy technical matters, have a background in computer science and enjoy coding and playing video games in your free time. Which video game industry job would best match your profile? a. Game tester b. Producer c. Programmer d. Video game artist
6. Which of the following is an essential skill for game testers? a. Thorough understanding of Java and C++ b. Technical drawing c. Technical writing d. Project management
9. Which of the following skills is the most important when applying for a game artist job? a. Degree in arts b. Strong art portfolio c. Previous game testing experience d, knowledge of scripting and codeing
10. The Stencyl program is recommended for ______. a. creating 2D games b. creating 3D games c. Starting to learn to program d. creating gaming art
11. You are passionate about video games, have spent part of your life in different countries and are fluent in their languages. You are considering looking for a job in video games. Which of the following jobs could you be qualified for, considering your skills and experience? a. Game programming with a focus on languages b. Translation c. Game localization d. Cultural gaming
12. Because it is one of the main programming languages used in some of the most popular game engines in the industry, which programming language does the author of the textbook recommend learning first? a. Java b. C Sharp c. C++ d. SQL
13. Which of the following statements is NOT true about internships? a. internships offer great opportunity to create and build connections within the industry. b. Internships lead to a job offer upon successful completion c. Internships offer an opportunity to get first-hand experience of the industry d. Internships can be paid or unpaid
15. What is the best approach to take if you have not heard back from a company after applying for a job? a. Wait, sometimes it takes time to process application and impatience can give a bad impression b. Visit the company site personally to inquire about the status of your application c. Try to find out on which side the process may be stalling and take appropriate steps to get the process moving forward, when possible d. Reapply
18. You are applying for a game programmer job at a reputable gaming company. Your application may stand the best chance of being noticed if you include which of the following in your application? a. List of all degrees and courses you have taken to acquire and hone your programming skills b. Portfolio including samples of codes you have created c. Portfolio including playable video game demo. d. Portfolio of your artwork.
19. Which of the following is the most important item to include in your CV? a. All gaming projects you have worked on, paid or unpaid. b. Extracurricular activities related to gaming. c. Major accomplishments d. Short samples of code or technical writing samples.
20. Which of the following job hunting practices is the least effective? a. Posting CV on job boards. b. Searching for jobs on job posting sites c. Doing an internship d. Applying for a specific job posting via company website
C, C, B, C, C, B, B or D, D, A or C, A, D
I am not taking whatever course you are taking, but I would like to know what you're taking. I have only answered the questions to the best of my abilities, so they might be wrong. Next time please award more points for a question so long.
Describe how data is transmitted using half-duplex serial data transmission.
Half-duplex serial data transmission allows for communication in both directions, but only one direction at a time. In applications such as walkie-talkies and traditional telephone systems.
In half-duplex serial data transmission, data is transmitted in one direction at a time
1. Sender initiates transmission: The sender, also known as the transmitter, starts the data transmission process. It prepares the data to be sent and waits for the appropriate time to start transmitting.
2. Sender sends data: The sender begins sending the data in a sequential manner. It breaks down the data into smaller units called frames or packets.
3. Receiver acknowledges receipt: After receiving each frame, the receiver acknowledges its successful reception to the sender.
4. Sender waits for acknowledgment: Upon sending a frame, the sender waits for the receiver's acknowledgment. If an acknowledgment is received, the sender proceeds to send the next frame.
5. Receiver processes the data: The receiver receives the frames and processes the data within each frame. It checks for errors using techniques like checksums or cyclic redundancy checks (CRC).
6. Roles switch for bidirectional communication: Once the sender finishes transmitting its data, the roles switch and the receiver becomes the sender, initiating its own transmission.
7. Communication continues: The process continues as the receiver sends its data and waits for acknowledgments, while the new sender processes the received data and sends acknowledgments.
Overall, half-duplex serial data transmission allows for communication in both directions, but only one direction at a time. This type of transmission is commonly used in applications such as walkie-talkies and traditional telephone systems.
In half duplex mode, the signal is sent in both directions, but one at a time. In full duplex mode, the signal is sent in both directions at the same time. In simplex mode, only one device can transmit the signal. In half duplex mode, both devices can transmit the signal, but one at a time.
What is Interface in computers
An interface could be the design of the homescreen or the way a shell of a computer is designed. I could be wrong tho......
When forced distribution is used to reduce leniency bias, this can cause __________ if a pfp system is in place?
When forced distribution is used to reduce leniency bias, this can cause <decreased trust> between employees if a pfp system is in place.
When forced distribution is used to reduce leniency bias, this can cause (decreased trust between employees) if a pfp system is in place.